Beyond Fifteen Communications Inc. actively hires undergraduate students year-round for unpaid internships to earn school credit. As a B|15 intern, you’ll gain agency experience and exposure to all facets of media relations and social media campaigns. Our interns aren’t here to make copies or to get us Starbucks. We’re committed to offering real experience that will provide a solid foundation for your career in public relations.
B|15 Intern Requirements:
- Undergraduate majoring in communications, public relations, marketing or journalism; currently in or entering their junior or senior year.
- Must commit to a 15-20 hours/week schedule.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to learn.
- Deadline oriented, highly organized, nimble, fast learner.
- Reliable, honest, punctual.
- Solid writing and communication skills.
- A self-starter and hard worker who can thrive in a team setting.
- Someone who will follow through on tasks given, and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Internship Responsibilities and Tasks Include but are not Limited to:
- Media list building.
- Research projects.
- Media pitching.
- Content development (media pitches, press releases, social media copy, etc.)
- Social media management.
- Support client reporting.
- Overall team support.
B|15 Offers Interns:
- Training on our various databases and analytics tools – many of which are industry standard and will translate to future opportunities.
- Hands-on training with the team to learn the basics of PR and social media management.
- A holistic understanding of client service – be part of projects from conceptualization to execution.
- A supportive, empowering environment.
- Potential full-time employment after graduation, pending agency needs and intern performance.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com.