Who inspires you?
There are many people who have and continue to inspire me. I would have to say that my family is number one! These are the people who remind me the value life brings and how blessed we are to do the things we are most passionate about. They inspire me to stay determined in everything I do; finishing just as strong as I start. They have taught me to persevere and have shown me that win or lose, each battle offers a lesson to carry with you through life.
What was your first job?
I got my first job in high school working at my dance studio, Dance Precisions. This was an exciting experience to have the opportunity to choreograph routines for competition while I was still training there myself. The experience helped me grow as a young teacher and today I still work there in the evenings to continue my love and passion for dance.
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
- In both my professional and personal life, I am extremely organized. I have my to do list handy at all times and am typically the one who is planning every detail ahead of time. When it is time for the event or when the deadline is approaching, I am prepared to get the job done.
- I consider myself to be someone who is there for others. I have always been the “emotional” friend or family member because I care so deeply about those I love! Starting at a young age, people in my life began to notice that if someone was in need, I was there to be that helping hand or listening ear.
What show are you watching on Netflix right now?
I am constantly looking for something new that is binge-worthy, so I often have multiple shows in my “Continue Watching.” I recently finished Virgin River and am almost finished with Firefly Lane. Next up is Imposters.
Where is your favorite place to travel?
I am a travel bug and any new place to explore is one that I love! I do have two favorites though. If I want to relax and enjoy some time to refresh, take me to the beaches of Kaanapali in Maui, Hawaii. If I am in need of being in my happy place with family, take me to the mountains of Boise, Idaho.
What are three things on your bucket list?
- I would love to take a long trip to travel around Europe!
- I want to visit Canada to watch hockey!
- I hope to someday soon train for and complete a half marathon with my parents!
What recent successes are you most proud of and why?
Beginning to work at Beyond Fifteen is an accomplishment that I am extremely proud of! Graduating college in May of 2020 made the job hunt a tricky one. After a long search, my opportunity at Beyond Fifteen landed in front of me and I could not pass it up! My time here thus far has been such a success, and that makes me excited as I continue growing.
What do you love most about Beyond Fifteen?
There are many things to love about Beyond Fifteen, so I cannot choose just one. I love how embracing and encouraging both Lauren and Leslie are! They have helped guide me and helped me grow and learn tremendously since joining this team. That leads me to the next, THIS TEAM is the team to beat. Every member of our agency is extremely hard working and will do anything to help one another accomplish our goals no matter what it takes. Beyond Fifteen has a warm culture that makes each day an exciting adventure!