Who inspires you?
My best friend’s mom, Pam. While raising four children and working full time, she and her family always had an open-door policy and would always offer a home for someone who needed it. Her generosity and pure kindness has always been something that I strive to emulate.
What was your first job?
My first job was at “Boba-Lish-Es”, a boba shop. In case you’re wondering those are the brown slimy tapioca balls you put in smoothies – you either hate it or love it!
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
- Singing, don’t ask me to sing for you though!
- Planning trips – As much as I love traveling, a majority of the fun for me is creating a detailed itinerary!
What show are you watching on Netflix right now?
I am always re-watching episodes of “Chef Show” with John Favreau, because of my undying love for food!
Where is your favorite place to travel?
Europe. The most spectacular place I have been was definitely Lake Cuomo in Italy… No, I sadly didn’t see George Clooney.
What are three things on your bucket list?
- Taking a cooking class in Italy.
- Staying in one of those heavenly ocean bungalows in the Maldives
- This might sound nerdy but singing in an acapella group.
What recent successes are you most proud of and why?
A recent success I am proud of is being promoted to junior account executive at Beyond Fifteen, it has been such a growing experience this year!
What do you love most about Beyond Fifteen?
I love how the leadership at Beyond Fifteen wants to see their employees flourish and grow!